Hello Beautiful people!
How have you all been? So the last couple of days have been crazy hot and crazy busy!! new projects and deadlines come crashing down on me from no where and thank god for the fact that my mum lives only a few minutes from my home so its easy to drop off the little one when things get hectic here. But on the down side I haven’t been able to spend a lot of time with the little one. So school was suppose to have started on Wednesday but that has been postponed to next week. Which is actually a good thing cause that only means more baby and mama time! The daddy on the other hand is bust as usual so there isn’t anything new to that end 😛 .
So its the weekend finally and that calls for a nice fresh summer drink right? So here is my super fizzy, referring and little boozy Moscow mule. You do not necessarily need this mugs but they do add to the experience. The tangy sweetness of the mango, the freshness of the basil and the gingery fizz from the ginger beer is perfect for hot afternoon along side grilled meat or vegetables. These cocktails are super easy to make and they do not require any prep. So enjoy the summer while it last <3
- Mangoes - juice of 3 large mangoes ( around 4 cups)
- Fresh basil - 10 - 15 (depending on size)
- Ginger beer - 5 cans
- Vodka - 45 ml x 5 ( for each glass)
- Take your Moscow mule mugs or glasses.
- Add the one shot of vodka. Then add 3 basil leaves and use a muddle or the back of a spoon and press to infuse the basil
- Then add fill half the glass with ginger beer
- Next add ⅓ glass of mango juice
- Stir and add ice cubes
- Dress with cocktail with basil and mango cubes