Hello Beautiful people!
So you know how we all have a go to recipe for like everything right! As simple as, how to make rice or the recipe for the perfect chappati, or pasta or perfect chocolate Cake right? So why not have the perfect go to recipe for pizza dough? This recipe is a breeze and all you need is one hour before dinner time. Yes its thats simple!!! With the freshest ingredients and good cheese, this recipe is going to be in your books for ever.
I will also share my recipe for a really good marinara sauce. This my friends is all you need for the perfect pizza right at home. Fresh, easy and super tasty, with oodles of flavour and colour.
- Flour - 4 cups
- Yeast - 4 tsp
- Water - 1 + ½ ( increase upto 2 tbsp)
- Sugar - 2 tbsp
- Salt - 2 1 + ½ tsp
- Olive Oil - 5 tbsp
- In the bowl of your stand mixer, add yeast, sugar , flour, sugar and water
- Mix on low till combined. Then add 3 tbsp of olive oil and let the mixer fun for 3 mins
- if you find that the dough is too tight, add more water
- Finally add the salt and run the mixer on low for another 1 min
- Oil a clean glass bowl and dump the pizza dough into it
- Let it sit for an hour ( it will double in size)
- When you are ready to make your pizza, dump your dough on a floured work surface
- Knead the dough for 2 mins
- Roll out the dough into a flat round and cut into 4 quarters. Then make each quarter into a ball
- Preheat you oven to 200 and line your pizza tray with baking paper or parchment paper
- Roll out the dough and then with your fingers push the dough to form a circle
- Use your fingers to make small indents into the dough
- Top with the sauce you like, add some fresh cheese ( I used burrata ), basil leaves and olive oil
- Bake for 10 - 15 min or till the pizza is golden brown and the cheese has melted!
- Serve hot!