Hello Beautiful people!
As you must have noticed, easy and quick breakfast recipes are my favourite thing to share because honestly I use them very regularly. This recipe is not really a recipe as it involves using left over sauces, cracking eggs and turning your oven on. See that simple! A few posts back, I had shared the recipe for my go to pizza dough and also my marinara sauce. If you want to make the sauce then surely go ahead cause like I say, homemade is the best! In this recipe I use that same sauce and it always comes out perfect.
- Marinara Sauce - 4 tbsp
- Eggs - 4
- Mozerrella Cheese - ⅓ cup ( grated)
- Olive Oil - 2 tsp
- Pepper Powder - ¼ tsp
- Salt - ½ tsp ( or as per required)
- Pre Heat your oven to 180 C
- Grease two oven proof pans or ramekins with olive oil
- Spread the marinara sauce equally in both pans
- Then crack the eggs into. Depending on the size of your pan, 2 eggs work for me
- Top it off with cheese, pepper and salt. ( adding fresh basil works great)
- Broil for 15 mins or as per how you like your eggs
- Serve with freshly toasted bread and tomatoes